Multiple Opening Mat Fee
NOTE: You must order the actual mat separately.
Please see instructions below.
How to Order a Multi-Opening Mat Board:
- Go to the Main Mat Board Page. (This link will open a new browser window to the mat boards, so these instructions will stay open in your current window.)
- Select "Pre-Cut Mats" and choose a single opening mat board with your desired outside dimensions, and any inside opening dimensions (we will disregard the inside opening dimensions chosen on multi-open mat orders). Select your desired quantity of mats and add it to your shopping cart.
- Create an outline; a simple drawing is fine (and does not need to be drawn to exact scale), indicating the orientation of the mat board (horizontal or vertical), the size and orientation of each mat opening, and the mat border widths. The allowed file types are - jpg, png, txt.
- Note: We cut the mat window openings to the EXACT measurements you specify.
- Return here and add the fee for the correct number of mat openings by following these steps:
- Upload your multi-opening outline (drawing) below these instructions where it says "Your Multi-Opening Image". Click on the paperclip icon and you will be able to attach your file.
- Select the quantity of Mat Openings needed from the drop down labeled "Mat Openings" below these instructions. This should be the number of openings in your drawing.
- For the "Qty", select the number of multi-open mats desired of the drawing file you've uploaded, and select "Add to Cart". Your cart will then have at least one mat board, and one multi-opening fee for each multi-open mat desired.
- During checkout, please leave a note in the "Add Comments" section stating that you are ordering a multi-opening mat board.
The image file cannot be larger than 2MB. If you have trouble uploading the image, complete the order without it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your order number in the email.