Last Updated: December 29, 2021
You understand and agree that Frame Destination may store and process your personal information on computers located outside of the European Union, including, but not limited to, in the United States. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and processing of your personal or personally identifiable information outside of the European Union.
|Frame Destination, LLC|
|2350 Crist Road, Suite 1000|
|Garland, TX 75040|
By providing Frame Destination with your personal or personally identifiable data and using the Website, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) or otherwise above the age of majority within your jurisdiction. If you are younger than eighteen (18) or the age of majority within your jurisdiction, please do not use the Frame Destination Website and please do not provide personal information to us.
- Personal Information Collected.
When you use the Website, we may collect personal or personally identifiable information from you (“PII”). PII may include any information capable of identifying an individual, but it does not include anonymized data.
We may collect and process the following categories of PII about you:
- Communication Data. Communication data includes any communication that you may send to us through the website, email, or social media. We process this data to communicate with you, to record logs of our communication, and to store information to respond to legal claims. Frame Destination’s lawful ground for processing this communication data is to respond to communications sent by you to us, to keep records of our communication, and to pursue or defend against legal claims.
- User Data. User data includes data about how you use the Website and any data that you post to or authorize through the Website. We collect and process this data to operate the Website and to ensure that timely and relevant content is provided to you, to secure the Website, and to maintain backups of the Website. Frame Destination’s lawful ground for processing this user data is its legitimate business interests in administering and offering the Website.
- Technical Data. Technical data includes data about your use of the Website, such as your IP address, your login data, your phone number, your mobile phone model, your operating system, your geolocation, and your time zone. Frame Destination may collect this data from your use of the Website and from advertising IDs. Frame Destination processes this data to analyze your use of the Website, to administer and secure the Website, to provide location-relevant content, and to deliver relevant content. Frame Destination’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this technical data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Website and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data. Marketing data includes data about your preferences in receiving and interacting with Frame Destination’s advertisements or content on the Website. Frame Destination collects this data from your use of the Website and from advertising IDs, such as Google Advertising IDs and Apple Advertising IDs. Frame Destination’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this marketing data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Website and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Personally Sensitive Data. Personally sensitive data includes data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, or information about your health. Frame Destination does not collect or use personally sensitive data through the Website.
Frame Destination will only use your PII for the purpose for which it was collected. In the event that Frame Destination needs to use your PII for an unrelated new purpose, Frame Destination will provide you with notice of this new use and will explain the lawful ground for such processing. Frame Destination may process your PII without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law.
Frame Destination does not use your PII to automatically make any decisions or to create an automated profile about you.
Frame Destination may collect data about you through cookies and other technologies. This helps Frame Destination understand how you use the Website and to understand any patterns that may be associated with your use of the Website. This aids Frame Destination in developing or improving its Website in response to your needs or wants.
Frame Destination may use session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are only stored on your computer or mobile device during your use of the Website and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device that remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be read by the website that created the cookie when you revisit it again. Frame Destination may use persistent cookies when it utilizes Google Analytics or other analytics providers, which is intended to track the origin and behavior of traffic to the Website.
Frame Destination may also receive data from third parties including analytics providers or advertising networks such as Google, Facebook, or Apple. These third parties may be based outside of the European Union.
As stated above, Frame Destination’s lawful ground for sending you marketing communications is either consent or its legitimate business interests, such as to grow its business. Frame Destination may send you marketing communications if you have asked for information concerning its goods or services or if you have agreed to, and have not opted out from, receiving marketing communications. You may ask Frame Destination to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the Website to adjust your marketing preferences within your User Account or by following the opt-out link in any marketing message sent to you. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, your opt-out does not extend to PII provided for other purposes.
Frame Destination may share your PII with the following parties:
- Service providers that provide Frame Destination with information technology or other administrative services;
- Frame Destination’s accountants, auditors, insurers, or attorneys; and
- Government bodies that require Frame Destination to report its processing activities.
Frame Destination may also transfer PII to third parties when it sells, transfers, or merges any part of its business or assets.
Frame Destination has put into place data security measures to protect your PII. Frame Destination allows access to your PII only by employees and service providers who have a need to know or on Frame Destination’s instructions. Frame Destination will notify you and any regulatory body of any breach of your PII or Frame Destination’s security measures, if it is legally required to do so.
You do not need to pay a fee to access your PII or to exercise your rights. However, Frame Destination may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unreasonable or excessive.
To confirm your request, Frame Destination may need to request specific information from you as a security measure to ensure that PII is not disclosed to an unauthorized third party. Frame Destination will attempt to respond to all legitimate requests within thirty days.
California residents have a right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect from you and whether, and how, we disclose or sell that personal information. California residents may also request that we delete any personal information collected or maintained by us from you.
California residents may also have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by clicking a link or icon associated with an advertisement. Specifically, this link or icon may state “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” or “Do Not Sell My Info.” By selecting this link or icon, you “Opt Out,” which means that you have opted out of the sale of your personal information as set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act. However, even though you may have opted out, you may still see interest-based advertisements. To learn more about interest-based advertising across websites and additional opt-out choices, you can visit http://optout.aboutads.info. If you opt-out of the sale of your personal information but do not opt out of interest-based advertising more generally, you may still receive ads tailored to your interests based on personal information that was not sold by us, personal information that was sold to downstream participants at least 90 days before you opted out, or personal information that was sold by other sources from which you have not opted out.
To submit a request for a list of the categories of personal information collected from you or to request that Frame Destination delete your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to us at the following address:
|Frame Destination, LLC|
|2350 Crist Road, Suite 1000|
|Garland, TX 75040|
To verify your request, we may request certain information from you to confirm that you are a Frame Destination user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to Frame Destination to disclose or delete your personal information. To do so, you must provide Frame Destination with proof that the individual or business has been appointed as your agent, such by providing a signed power of attorney form, and provide accurate responses to any information requested by Frame Destination that may be necessary to confirm that you are a Frame Destination user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. California residents have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Frame Destination for their exercise of these rights conferred under California law.
Frame Destination’s Website may include links to third party websites and applications. By clicking on third party links, you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Frame Destination does not control these third-party links and you are advised to review their respective privacy policies.
You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website. Our website is not currently set up to respond to browser do-not-track signals, but you can configure your browser settings to reject all cookies or prompt you before a cookie is set.