Frame Destination, Inc. is an internet-based seller of picture frames and do-it-yourself framing supplies. We manufacture and ship our picture frames and supplies from our production facility in Dallas, Texas. Our picture frames, components, and framing supplies are of the highest possible quality. We guarantee your satisfaction or your money back.
- Pre-assembled photo frames that include mountboard, matboard, glass or acrylic, and a complimentary hanging kit which includes plastic coated hanging wire and wall protection bumpers.
- Frame Destination metal picture frames created from durable, anodized metal moulding.
- Frame Destination wood picture frames completely assembled with glue and v-nails, and hand finished.
- Acid-free Alpharag and Alphamat mat board that have been treated with the Bainbridge Artcare™ process, as well as non-acid-free decorative paper mat board.
- Acid-free mount board that has been treated with the Bainbridge Artcare™ process, as well as more economical non-acid-free mount board.
- Acrylic which is optically pure and free from defects, and high quality clear framing grade glass.
- Economical Ready-Made Frames and museum-quality Photography Style Ready-Made Frames.
- Stretcher Bar Frames for Canvas, and Canvas Floater Frames to mount them in.
- Framing accessories including: hinging tape and tissue, photo corners, hanging and mounting hardware, cardboard corner protectors, cleaning supplies, and print weights.
- Display, transport and storage supplies for art including: photo storage boxes, photo display clear bags, GalleryPouch™ bubble bags, print sleeves, CD/DVD storage sleeves and cases, and acid-free print tissue.
Metal Picture Frame Moulding
Each metal frame includes corner hardware and spring clips to hold frame contents in place, plus euro hangers (wire hanger for metal frames) for attaching wire to the frame. Our production crew cuts each frame’s moulding approximately 1/8 inch larger to ensure the artwork sandwich (mat, glass, backing) will fit properly within the finished picture frame.
Wood Picture Frame Moulding
Each wood frame is completely assembled with glue and v-nails and then hand finished. Our production crew cuts each frame’s moulding approximately 1/8 inch larger to ensure the artwork sandwich (mat, glass, backing) will fit properly within the finished picture frame. Our selection ranges from simple, sleek matte black and stained profiles to ornate gold/silver and rustic décor style frames. All wood frames are shipped pre-assembled.
We offer several different types of Mat Board including Bainbridge Artcare™ archival 4-ply and 8-ply alpharag matboard, Bainbridge Artcare™ archival 4-ply alphamat matboard, and decorative non-archival paper matboard.
For archival-quality mat board, we chose Bainbridge mat board because it is treated with Bainbridge Artcare™ Archival System, which actively protects your artwork from outgassing and pollutants in the environment. The mats are acid free, lignin-free, and buffered to maintain an alkaline pH.
Bainbridge Alpharag 8-Ply is some of the thickest mat board in the industry and provides a beautiful deep bevel to highlight your artwork.
We offer several different types of Mount Board in multiple thicknesses and colors, including Bainbridge Artcare™ archival foamcore backing board.
Our company offers one of the largest online selections of mount board for all of your custom picture framing needs. We have everything you are looking for: acid free mount board, non-archival mount board, foam board, and Papermat backing boards. You can also order our mat board in uncut blanks (no openings) and use it as mount board.
In addition to the variety of foam board products we offer, we also carry Papermat and Alpharag backing board. Backing boards are ideal for unframed artwork like photos and decorative art work, and are also very cost-effective. However, we recommend using foamcore as the primary supportive backing for a frame.
Also known by the trade names Acrylite® and Plexiglas®, acrylic is an excellent glazing choice for picture framing. It is very lightweight and is impact resistant, making it safe for use in children's rooms, schools, sports areas, and with irreplaceable artwork.
We offer Standard, UV Filter, Non-Glare and UV/Non-Glare types of acrylic.
Framing glass is the traditional material for glazing a framed artifact such as a painting or photograph. Although heavier than acrylic and somewhat fragile, many art lovers still prefer the luster and sheen of genuine glass. We offer high quality clear framing glass, two millimeters thick.
This is our solution for quick, easy, and cost-effective framing for your photographs and artwork. Each Ready-Made Frame comes with a black metal picture frame, white foamcore backing board, glass, and a free hanging kit. These frames are offered in many common sizes.
Stretcher Bar Frames for Canvas
We offer a wide selection of preassembled solid wood stretcher frames that are ready for canvas prints. Unlike traditional stretcher bars, our stretcher frames are ready made and pre-squared. They are composed of high quality wood strainer stock hand glued and nailed before shipping. The stock is finger-jointed farmed plantation pine (and so is a renewable product).
Canvas Floater Frames
A Canvas Floater Frame is used to display a gallery wrap canvas, and does not cover the edge of the painting or canvas print. The entire front surface of the canvas is visible.
We offer a variety of framing accessories to assist with your picture framing projects including: hinging tape and tissue, photo corners, hanging and mounting hardware, cardboard corner protectors, cleaning supplies, and print weights.
Art Display, Transport and Storage Supplies
We offer several types of products for displaying, transporting, and storing your artwork and photos including: photo storage boxes, photo display bags, GalleryPouch™ bubble bags, print sleeves, CD/DVD storage, and acid-free print tissue.
GalleryPouch™ Bubble Bags
GalleryPouch™ Gold Premium bubble bags from Frame Destination use air bubbles to protect your fine artwork from damage during storage or transportation. Perfect for art protection, the GalleryPouch™ is smooth on both sides and constructed of tough 3/16 inch polyethylene which also allows the artwork to be easily seen through it. The GalleryPouch™ also makes excellent gallery packaging for shipping fine artwork.