- Quick and easy - Saves time
- Works in both wood and metal frames
- Professional looking - No painting
- Neutral pH - No plasticizers - Will not harm art
- Permanent - No glues or adhesives
- Cannot come off in the frame
- Protects glass from chipping in metal frames
FrameSpace FS-1 spacers by FrameTek are a mechanically permanent art-glass separator that grips over the edge of the glass or acrylic in picture frames to space the art away from the glazing. This helps prevent mold growth, paper buckling, image transfer and adhesion to the glazing. They are quick and easy to use and are easily removable to clean or replace the glass. FrameSpace FS-1 spacers are made from a neutral pH plastic and can be used to frame photographs, watercolors, pastels, or any paper art or documents without using mats. Spacers also help prevent glass chipping in metal frames and keeps the glass from shaving bits of wood, leaf, or paint from the rabbet in wood frames.